Are there many of us,
we are who we are,
through the moments?
I would rather stay within the parameters
by Natalie Merchant and the Ten Thousand Maniacs
So I ask,
is there really anything else I have to add,
I say, yes and no, I only ascribe words for those that hear
I say again, softly,
when we take our time to strike against another,
we devalue ourselves.
when we take the time to realize
that every single word we utter
and the thought that precedes
has an effect
than we may,
just may begin to understand,
how we came to be….
we want to remember
nothing in our souls
we chose to forget
it is the inbetween time between
now and never….
I have lost my thoughts,
have you lost yours?
that is the point of stillness.
Namaste, my friends.
- Natalie Merchant Content With Life After 10,000 Maniacs (spinner.com)
- Mama Merchant gives a warm show at Broward Center (pbpulse.com)
- Natalie Merchant Plays The Chicago Theatre and Hosts Album Signing at Border’s Bookstore (chicagonow.com)
- Natalie Merchant: mother superior (guardian.co.uk)
- Natalie Merchant headlines the PEN cabaret (timeoutny.com)
- Three Of The Best Female Pianists And Singers That Are Performing Today (mydecorarticles.com)